Is it dairy free?
NZ$10.00 inc. GST
How to easily and confidently identify dairy on food labels.
From lactose free, A2 and plant-based milks to my simple four-step label-reading process, this easy to use, interactive online guide will arm you with the information you need to go truly dairy-free. It’s a must for anyone living with cow’s milk allergy or intolerance.
Suitable for Australians and New Zealanders.
In as little as 30 minutes, ‘Is it dairy free?’ will teach you how to quickly and confidently identify dairy on a food label, so you can take the stress and confusion out of your supermarket shop. This online guide is interactive, easy to use and packed full of useful information — you’ll even have the chance to test your knowledge by practising on real-life packaging examples.
– The difference between lactose-free and dairy-free foods
– How A2 milk and milk from other animals fit into the picture
– What to consider when selecting an alternative milk
– Naturally dairy-free foods
– The many words that can be used to describe dairy on a food label
– Relevant labelling laws (Food Standards Australia & New Zealand)
– The Insides Guide’s simple four-step label-reading process
– And so much more…
In my work as a food scientist, it was my role to write the ingredients lists and allergen statements for the products I developed. Since my diagnosis of coeliac disease in 2002, I’ve used this knowledge every day while reading product labels to search ingredients lists for gluten. More recently, I’ve added dairy to the list of things to avoid, after one of my children was found to be highly sensitive to cow’s milk protein. This has put me in the perfect position to create this guide for you. You’ll soon be able to answer the question ‘Is it dairy free?’ quickly and with confidence — like I do.
This guide is suitable for you if you live in Australia or New Zealand. It’s been independently reviewed by:
- Rebecca Bruce, NZ Registered Dietitian.
- Molly Warner, Australian Accredited Dietitian.
After purchasing, you’ll have 30 days in which to hop in and out of the guide as often as you like.