Is it gluten free?
NZ$10.00 inc. GST
How to easily and confidently identify gluten on food labels.
From where gluten comes from to my simple four-step label-reading process, this easy to use, interactive online guide will arm you with the information you need to go truly gluten-free. It’s a must for anyone living with coeliac disease or gluten intolerance.
Suitable for Australians and New Zealanders.
In as little as 30 minutes, ‘Is it gluten free?’ will teach you how to quickly and confidently identify gluten on a food label, so you can take the stress and confusion out of your supermarket shop. The online guide is interactive, easy to use and packed full of useful information — you’ll even have the chance to test your knowledge by practising on real-life packaging examples.
– Where gluten comes from
– Naturally gluten-free foods
– Relevant labelling laws (Food Standards Australia & New Zealand)
– The words used to describe gluten on a food label
– Which wheat-based ingredients no longer contain gluten
– Why food additive numbers don’t need to be remembered
– How oats, soy and buckwheat fit into the gluten-free diet
– The Insides Guide’s simple four-step label-reading process
– And so much more…
In my work as a food scientist, it was my role to write the ingredients lists and allergen statements for the products I developed. Along with my own diagnosis of coeliac disease in 2001 and parenting two children with food intolerances, this has put me in the perfect position to create this guide for you. You’ll soon be able to answer the question ‘Is it gluten free?’ quickly and with confidence — like I do.
This guide is suitable for you if you live in Australia or New Zealand. It’s been independently reviewed by:
- Rebecca Bruce, NZ Registered Dietitian.
- Molly Warner, Australian Accredited Dietitian (and diagnosed coeliac).
After purchasing, you’ll have 30 days in which to hop in and out of the guide as often as you like.